Quality: DYNAMIC VALUE
Modern guidelines regarding quality assurance in health care are beyond the scope of individual health services. Therefore, our efforts are focused on the development of an integrated health care that places the patient and their needs at the centre. We want to provide our patients with optimal medical treatment with the process approach, teamwork and continuous improvements. We are aware that the criterion of our work quality is the satisfaction of our patients and benefits identified after the medical treatment.
ORGANISATIONAL STRUCTURE FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE AND SAFETY OF MEDICAL TREATMENT IN IZOLA GENERAL HOSPITAL
- In accordance with the National strategy on quality and safety in healthcare for the 2010 – 2015 period, Izola General Hospital, on 9 July, 2013, acquired a 3-year certificate of international hospital accreditation according to the DNV standard. On the basis of successful periodical verifications the certificate was valid until 9 July, 2016.
- The “Family-Friendly Company” certificate which Izola General Hospital obtained in May 2013 had been developed as one of the tools for effective and quality of human resource management within the organisation.
- HACCP – on the basis of internationally accepted food safety method, the implementation and maintenance of the food safety system is verified 4-times per year by external contractors
- Izola General Hospital, on 5 July, 2016, acquired International certificate ISO 9001:2008 for comprehensive inpatient health care, specialistic outpatient clinic, diagnostic and urgent medical care on secondary level, valid until 14 September, 2018, pursuant to successful periodical verifications.
- In the last quarter of 2016, Izola General Hospital is planning to implement a new 3-year period of international accreditation verifications.