Radiology provides 24/7 services, all days in a year. Testing of patients with an appointment is conducted according to the schedule, during regular opening hours.
- Scintigraphy imaging, treatment with radioiodine, radiopharmaceutical activity: from Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Thyroid outpatient clinic: from Monday to Thursday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm; Friday: 8:30 am – 10:30 am
- Hormone laboratory: from Monday to Friday: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
ACTIVITIES OF PATHOLOGY AND CITOLOGY
- Laboratory: every day from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Outpatient puncture: Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:00 am
LABORATORY OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND HAEMATOLOGY
The laboratory operates continuously 24 hours/day, every day of the year, and can also act as an urgent laboratory of the hospital. Regular working hours are from Monday to Saturday from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. The afternoon shift is from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm and continues into the night as an on-call period to 7:00 am in the morning on the following day. On Sundays and public holidays, regular work is performed from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm and continues as an on-call period to 7:00 am in the morning on the following day.